ThermohouseAdvantages of the TERMODOM technology:
1. The cost of one square meter of "box" of the thermohouse is 40% cheaper than square meter of a wall of the house built on classical technology (brick);2. In comparison with traditional technologies of construction terms of construction of the thermohouse are reduced more than by 3 times;
3. Costs of heating of the building built on technology TERMODOM decrease more, than by 5-6 times in comparison with costs of heating of the brick house.
The thermohouse is:
1. Reliable house. You receive a monolithic reinforced concrete design which from two parties warmed by polyfoam and on the heat-insulating properties corresponds to a wall 1,8 meters wide from a brick or 2,5 meters of a concrete wall.
2. Favorable house. Economy of financial resources to 40%; terms of construction decrease by 3 times.
3. Economical house. Costs of heating of the building decrease by 5-6 times.
4. Prostory house. The wall of the thermohouse is thinner habitual brick therefore indoors you will have an area more. Thinner, but warm walls allow to increase the area of housing - standard 36 square meters in the brick house turn in polystyrene foam, at the same external sizes, into 42 meters.
5. The house on three generations. In Germany the houses built on the TERMODOM technology, also as well as at home of a brick are insured for 100 years.6. Harmless house. Expanded polystyrene widely and long ago is used in construction as the best heater. It is absolutely neutral material which is not allocating any harmful to the person and his environment of substances, is not subject to decomposition under the influence of microorganisms and has no limited expiration date. Thermoblocks can be used at all seasons of the year and in any climatic conditions. Besides, the polystyrene foam wall, also as well as wooden possesses ability "to breathe", i.e. to slowly pass through itself air.