- Country of manufactureUkraine
Delivery from 2kh - 3kh tn
Name: Calcium carbonate (technical, pure, food)Others name: CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHALK, CALCIC CARBONATE Formula: CaCO3 Group: industrial chemistry Look: firm white crystals Supplier: LLC Company Plazma ® Packaging: bag of 25 kg., big-run of 500 kg. Producer: Ukraine, the Czech Republic of Calcium carbonate represents flavourless firm white crystals and taste water-insoluble, ethanol and easily soluble in acids with release of carbon dioxide gas. This inorganic chemical compound, carbonate and calcium. In the nature meets in the form of minerals, differing with crystal structure - widespread calcite, aragonite and vaterit, one of the connections which are most extended on Earth is the main component of limestone, chalk and marble. Density (calcite) of 2,74 g/cm ³, (aragonite) of 2,83 g/cm ³. Melting temperature (calcite) of 825 °C, (aragonite) of 1339 °C, temperature of decomposition is 900-1000 °C. Receive calcium carbonate interaction of lime milk with carbonic acid or calcium chloride (CaCl2) with sodium carbonate (Na2CO3) in aqueous solution. Calcium the carbonate (calcium carbonate, chalk, calcic carbonate) is applied:
- in the paint-and-varnish industry, in production of paints and finishing materials;
- in chemical industry by production of calcium carbide;
- in the glass industry at glass production;
- in construction by production of fillings, different sealants, etc.;
- in agriculture, as limy fertilizer and for complex agrochemical cultivation of fields;
- as filler for rubber stocks, paper, linoleum;
- in medicine as the antiacid, antiulcerous, filling shortage of calcium means;
- in the cosmetic industry by production of tooth powder, as filler of cosmetics;
- in the food industry, as food additive E170 dye.
Calcium carbonate causes skin diseases. Inhalation of its dust causes irritation of mucous membranes of respiratory organs. Maximum allowable concentration of calcium carbonate in air of working zone - 6mg/m ³.
Packaging, transportation and storage.
Calcium carbonate is transported all means of transport in the covered vehicles according to the rules of transportation of goods existing on this type of transport.
Calcium carbonate has to be stored in the covered warehouse.
Shelf-life - 1 year from the date of production.
LLC Company Plazma ® carries out deliveries of food additives from warehouse in Kharkiv in terms and for reasonable prices, on conditions, favorable to you.