- BrandSchneider Electric
The Casa Med SE Low bed is an attractive low profiling bed with a four-section mattress support. It offers a luxurious range of positioning options providing maximum comfort, support and independence. The low positioning from the floor makes getting into and out of bed easier and safer.
The Casa Med SE Low can significantly reduce the risk of pressure sores and assist fluid drainage and poor venous return. It also provides safer, improved mobility and transfer for easier access to wheelchairs and commodes as well as safer, easier lifting and lowering and thus help prevent back injuries caused by lifting or turning.
- Fitted with a reliable and easy to use non-lock Dewart actuator control system, and can also be positioned by hand
- Two-motor adjustment to enable you to position three parts of the bed independently
- Dual action headrest and knee-break adjustment to enable you to move the head and leg sections together
- Ratchet telescopic fittings to offer additional foot positioning
- Beech effect head and foot boards to blend in with your home
- Easy to use handset controls, providing independent, flexible positioning
- Removable mattress retainers at head and foot sections to keep the mattress in place
- Twin axle four-brake low gravity castors to make the bed very easy to manoeuvre
- Quick release safety clips on all actuator points
- Metal mesh mattress platform
- Comes complete with mattress, safety rails and self help pole
- Very easy to install, de-install and clean
- 3 Year Parts Warranty