Nothing has a greater impact on how a person looks than the size and shape of the nose. Because the nose is the most defining characteristic of the face, a slight alteration can greatly improve one's appearance.
Rhinoplasty Techniques & IndicationsDr Pham specialises in Rhinoplasty using well proven up to date techniques. Dr Pham is recognised as one of the most experienced nasal aesthetic/cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon in Western Australia. This procedure can:
- Change the size or shape of your nose
- Remove an unwanted hump
- Alter the shape of the tip or bridge of your nose
- Narrow or expand the width of your nostrils.
- Improve symmetry
- Change the angle between your nose and upper lip
- Improve breathing
- Improve the profile or augmentation of the dorsum of the nose - augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal implant / nasal augmentation.
If you have ever wondered how nose surgery could improve your looks, self-confidence, or health, you need to know how rhinoplasty is performed and what you can realistically expect. The goal is to improve your nose aesthetically and create a harmonious effect with your other facial features.